Thursday, October 8, 2009

Omars b day

WOW it is truly amazing what changes in 5 years As I look back on the past 5 years and remember on this day how i met my baby Omar i am amazed God has blessed me so much He allowed me to carry and deliever a healthy baby as well as brought my husband home to the US where he belonged. He gave me another healthy boy almost 2 yrs ago and has recently blessed us with a beautiful home.God truly does bless us..On this day i reflect on where i was and where i am now and how much i have been given. Thank you to my kids for making each day better for me and for my husband for providing for me. If you told me on this day 5 yrs ago that my life would feel this complete and happy i could have not believed it. It was this day 5 yrs ago that changed me and put me on this path to happiness and love. Thanks Omar and happy 5th birthday to a very special boy I love you

No comments: